Baked Olive & Manuka Smoked Tomato Portobello Mushrooms March 27, 2015 09:13
Portobello mushrooms with an olive, tomato and cheese topping.
Serve them with whole-wheat couscous and a mixed green salad for an easy meal.
Makes: 4 servings
- 2/3 cup chopped Telegraph Hill Manuka Smoked Semi-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Telegraph Hill Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Telegraph Hill Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, or 1/8 teaspoon dried
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- Telegraph Hill Balsamic Drizzle
Combine tomatoes, cheese, olives, garlic, 1 teaspoon oil, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl.
Preheat grill to medium.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C
- Discard mushroom stems. Toss mushrooms in olive oil to coat.
- Place the caps on an oven-proof tray and fill with the olive/ tomato /cheese mixture. Drizzle the mushrooms with olive oil and Balsamic Drizzle before cooking.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.