Thai Green Curry
1 onion finely chopped
2 tbs green Thai curry paste
1 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup water
500 g chicken thighs cut into pieces* (400g Fish or Prawns)
100 g green beans*
2 kaffir lime leaf
1 tbs fish sauce
1 tbs lime juice
2 tsp brown sugar
1/2 cup coriander roughly chopped *to serve
- Heat Lemongrass Kaffir Lime & Chilli infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a wok or large saucepan.
- Add onion and curry paste and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add coconut milk and water, and bring to the boil.
- Add chicken pieces and lime leaves, and stir to combine. If chicken is not covered by liquid, add more coconut milk.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes, add beans, cook for a further 5-10 minutes or until chicken is tender. (If using Fish add 6-8 minutes before the end of the process and about 5 mins for Prawns).
- Add fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar, stir to combine.
Sprinkle with fresh coriander leaves just before serving. Serve with steamed rice.
Substitute thigh fillets for breast fillets, fish or Prawns
Substitute beans for zucchini.
Add extra Lemongrass Kaffir Lime & Chilli infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil for extra flavour.