Yoghurt Baked Chicken
- 300g unsweetened natural yogurt
- 150g Telegraph Hill Apricot and Olive Tagine
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1kg chicken drumsticks or Bone in chicken thighs (skin on or skinless)
- In a bowl combine the yoghurt, coriander and Telegraph Hill Apricot and Olive Tagine.
- Poke holes into the chicken with the tip of a sharp knife
- Add the chicken to the yoghurt mix and leave to marinate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked