Marmalustard Pork Chops
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Condimentum Hill Marmalustard
- 1 tablespoon Telegraph Hill EVO
- 4 pork loin chops (600g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 limes juiced and kept
- Combine juice and Marmalustard in a small pot and reduce until syrupy
- Heat a large ovenproof dish over medium-high heat.
- Add oil and add seasoned pork chops with salt and pepper
- Cook for 5 minutes each side or until browned.
- Add rosemary, onion and juiced limes to pan.
- Pour the orange mixture over pork; bake at 220° for 10 minutes or until chops are cooked. Remove the onion and rosemary and keep. Remove the limes and save for garnish later.
- Return pan to medium-high heat and add lime juice.
- Cook 4 minutes or until liquid is syrupy.