Telegraph Hill wins Champion Olives!
New Zealand's table olive competition 2017 is run in Auckland. An interesting yet irrelevant aside, somehow they are the "Royal Easter Show", yet the competition is run in September.
So the results from this years Royal Easter Show Olive competition Telegraph Hill Olives are the best olives in New Zealand!
Champion (The highest score in category)
- Champion Table Olives - Kalamata Olives
- Champion Flavoured Table Olives - Burnt Orange & Fennel Olives
And the medals went as follows:
- Gold Award Flavoured Table Olives - Burnt Orange & Fennel Olives
- Silver Award Classic Table Olives - Traditional Olives
- Silver Award Classic Table Olives - Kalamata Olives
- Silver Award Flavoured Table Olives - Sicilian Style Semi-Dried Olives
- Bronze Award Flavoured Table Olives - Roast Cumin & Garlic Olives
This is the fifth year Telegraph Hill has won Champion olives, an achievement we are very proud of.
Our history of 14 years of awards is here.