Steak, Tomato & Olive Salad June 12, 2019 15:29
Looking for a simple midweek meal? Try this super succulent steak, tomato and olive salad. It's quick, easy and full of flavour. Gluten Free.
2 Sirloin Steak, trimmed of any fat
1tsp Smoked Paprika
Telegraph Hill Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ small red onion, sliced into half moons
200g baby plum tomatoes, halved
10 Telegraph Hill Kalamata black olives, pitted and halved
Small bunch of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
1 Tbsp Telegraph Hill Cabernet Drizzle
1. Rub the steaks on both sides with half the paprika and 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. Season and sear the steak in a hot pan for 2 minutes each side.
3. Rest for 5 minutes before slicing into strips.
4. Toss the onion, tomato, olives, parsley, remaining paprika and 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, vinegar and some seasoning.
5. Mix well and toss through the steaks. Serve with crusty bread, if you like.