- Telegraph Hill Olive Oil (Infused or Plain)
- Flavourings of your choice (Chili, herbs, lemon)
- Cut the feta into sticks about 3cm wide. If it crumbles when you cut it- not to worry, just add the crumbled bits too.
- If you are adding you own flavourings, add these to the bottom of a sealable sterilized glass jar.
- Stack the feta into the jar, making sure to leave room for it all to be covered in oil.
- Cover in oil and seal.
- Leave in the fridge for at least two days before using for flavours to develop
This is a great way of keeping any feta that you have leftover as well as adding great flavours to it. As long as the feta is completely covered by the oil it will keep for 3-4 weeks in the fridge.
The oil will solidify in the fridge so just scrap the excess off the feta before use.