Olive Oil Banana Cake March 18, 2013 11:43
This recipe is my favourite - absolute simplicity, with minimum time, effort and dishes!
- 3 mashed very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (medium or delicate strength)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1&1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 tspn cinnamon
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a loaf tin with olive oil.
- Place all ingredients except walnuts into a large bowl and mix together until well combined.
- Spoon into the tin and top with walnuts. Bake 40-45 mins, until golden brown and pulls away from the sides of the tin.
- Cool for 5 minutes in the tin, then turn out and finish onto a cooling rack.