- 600g (6) of your favourite sausages (real ones, not those precooked pretenders)
- 1 packet Telegraph Hill Apricot & Olive Tagine
- 1 ½ cups stock or water
- 2 Tablespoons Telegraph Hill Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup roughly diced pumpkin
- Cheese (optional)
- In a frying pan brown the sausages for a minute on each side.
- Remove from the pan and drain on a wire rack if especially fatty
- Add the pumpkin to the pan and fry for 3-5 minutes or until the pumpkin is starting to colour.
- Add the stock/water and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the Telegraph Hill Apricot and Olive Tagine and stir until combined.
- Add the sausages to the frying pan and simmer for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin and sausages are cooked.
If you like cheese (who doesn’t like cheese?) you can sprinkle ½ - 1 cup of grated cheese over the whole frying pan once removed from the heat and allow to melt for 5minutes before serving.
I always get in trouble for using too many pots and pans when I cook at home. Old habits die hard I guess. This is a great one pan dish that means less clean up and you won’t have to figure out what to do with the leftovers because there won’t be any.
Recipe created by our very own Gavin Versey