Drizzles & Vinaigrettes Recipes
7 ways to use Balsamic Drizzle April 19, 2018 09:30
This is a concentrated Balsamic Reduction. This drizzle has been slowly reduced with brown sugar giving an irresistible caramelised flavour.
Try some of our favourite recipe ideas…
- Drizzle over fresh strawberries, peaches, cherries, boysenberries, raspberries or a combination of berries and serve with ice cream, cream or yoghurt.
- Beautiful mixed with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and drizzled over a fresh green salad.
- Drizzle over tomato halves and slow bake at 90°C for 2 hours. Worth waiting for.
- Mix 1-2 Tbsp with roast vegetables.
- Use as a marinade for chicken, beef or lamb.
- Splash a little on cheesecake.
- Pour 2 Tbsp over smoked salmon, allow to marinate and serve on crostini or crackers.