“Landing on Mayfair” Salmon Roses Salad. Containing 5 Telegraph Hill Products it’s expensive to assemble, satisfying to own, & gives big rewards just like buying Mayfair. We had fun with this, I couldn’t resist the Monopoly reference.
- Beetroot Cured Salmon
- Pumpkin Seed Pesto
- Olive Leaf & Chia Seed Pearl Barley Salad
- Lemongrass Kaffir Lime & Chilli infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil to dress
- Make the 2 recipes above
- Thinly slice the salmon and roll into roses
- Arrange like our chef Gavin did in the photo with rolled quenelle of Pumpkin Seed Pesto.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, cucumber slices and Lemongrass Kaffir Lime & Chilli infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil