Pickled Mushrooms March 12, 2020 16:48
- 500g Mushrooms
- ¼ cup Telegraph Hill Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbls Fresh chopped parsley
- ¼ cup Telegraph Hill Manuka smoked balsamic drizzle.
- Blanche mushrooms in a large pot of boiling salted water for 3 minutes until tender.
- Combine all the other ingredients and mix the mushrooms through
- Place in an air tight container or jar and refrigerate overnight or for up to 3 days.
You can you a mixture of any sort of mushrooms but Swiss brown or white button work well, if you are using large mushroom just cut them in strips or quarters and if you’re using wild mushrooms make sure you’re knowledgeable about what you are using. As my friend used to tell me “All wild mushrooms are edible, but some are only edible once”.