Asian Style Slaw with Hemp Seed, Sesame & Ginger Dressing March 12, 2020 16:40
- 6 cups of shredded seasonal vegetables. White cabbage, red cabbage, capsicums, carrot, red onion, spring onion, leeks, snow peas, pea shots, bean sprouts, Brussels sprouts
- 1 cup chopped herbs (mint, parsley or coriander)
- 1 cup Telegraph Hill Hemp seed, sesame and ginger dressing.
- Chop the vegetable as finely as possible with a knife or mandolin (watch your fingertips)
- Combine all ingredients and serve.
Limited only by what vegetables you have on hand and your imagination. Quick and simple to make and no cooking required. Great as a salad by itself or use in wraps, tacos or burgers.