Mustard Balsamic Baked Chicken March 27, 2014 13:46
You can use any cut of chicken for this recipe, and bake some vegetables alongside for a super easy meal. The bonus of not many dishes makes me smile every time I make it!
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. Seedy Mustard
- 1/4 cup of Balsamic Drizzle or Double Oaked Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the Seedy Mustard, Balsamic Drizzle / Vinegar, garlic, rosemary, lemon juice, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slowly pour the olive oil in with the mixture while whisking.
- Place the chicken in a marinating container (glass or plastic; don’t use metal) and pour the mustard balsamic marinade on top. Place in the refrigerator or leave on the counter, covered, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and empty the remaining sauce on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve with roasted vegetables.
Credit to the creators of this recipe: Recipe adapted from www.paleoleap.com