How to use: Manuka Smoke Balsamic Salt April 19, 2018 11:53
A subtle smoky seasoning with a burst of balsamic, Manuka Smoke Balsamic Salt immediately enriches the simplest dishes.
Try some of our favourite recipe ideas…
• Sprinkled over sliced ripe tomatoes and olive oil
• Finish fillet steak with a dusting of Manuka Smoke Balsamic Salt
• Throw over eggs cooked anyway you like!
• Dust on creamy avocado and toasted ciabatta. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil
• Season your favourite meat dishes, ahead of cooking, to add a smoky zing
• Pan roast brussel sprouts with red onion, orange zest and maple syrup. Add Manuka Smoke Balsamic Salt on serving.